Taube Museum Holiday Twilight Tour of Homes– Saturday, December 3, 2022 from 3pm to 7pm
This year the Gol Stave Church has been added to the Tour of Homes. Enjoy the totally unique experience of being in a replica of a 13th Century church decorated in simple splendor. Find a simple joy and peace that will transform your holiday experience. Dress warm! The authentic building has no heat.
Tickets $16 Advance and $20 At the Door. Tickets are available at all Market Place Food grocery stores, Art Main, NW Art Center. Kick off the holidays with the annual Tour of Homes! Enjoy a cookie walk, silent auction, Festival of the Arts, and beautiful decorations.
About this Event: ‘Tis the season for the Taube Museum of Art’s Holiday Twilight Tour of Homes Fundraiser! The Taube Museum of Art is happy to present, the Holiday “Twilight” Tour of Homes for 2022 after a 2 year hiatus. It will be held on December 3, 2022 from 3pm-7pm, with tastefully decorated homes and cultural destinations for you to enjoy and delight in every detail. Enjoy a day of dazzling fun with your $16 ticket. Day of the Tour tickets are $20 and will be available at the Taube Museum of Art, as well as at each home. By purchasing a ticket, attendees will be supporting the Taube Museum of Art and have a delightful time viewing beautiful holiday decorations.
Scandinavian Heritage Association Hosting
· Gol Stave Church open to the public Sunday, Dec 4 from 1PM to 4PM – No Charge. Dress warm! The authentic building has no heat.
Celebrate the Christmas Season by visiting the Gol Stave Museum at the Scandinavian Heritage Park. Enjoy the totally unique experience of being in a replica of a 13th Century church decorated in simple splendor. Find a simple joy and peace that will transform your holiday experience. Dress warm! The authentic building has no heat.
· Special Community Caroling Event at the Stave Church, Saturday, December 10 from 2PM to 3PM Join in singing familiar carols in an acoustical marvel. Hosted by the Swedish Society of Northwest North Dakota – No Charge
· Gol Stave Church open to the public Sunday December 11, 2022 from 1PM to 4PM – No charge
December Sons Of Norway Lodge Holiday Events
· Lille Julaften (Little Christmas Eve) Come and see how Norwegians prepare for and celebrate Christmas!
· Sunday December 4, 2022 starting at 2pm Thor Lodge 1020 S Broadway Scandinavian Center- Lower Level. Open to the public, free of charge.
· Julefest December 12, 2022 Monday at 6pm at the Grand Hotel
· The menu will be roast beef dinner and homemade dessert. The cost is $18 per person. MUST RSVP by Friday, December 9th, by calling Joan Varty at 839-1308.
· Sons of Norway Foundation selling raffle tickets $1 each.
o Prizes are:
o Dale of Norway Sweater Size XXL
o Nordstrikk Norwegian Sweater- Made in Norway
o Porsgrund Commemorative Plate-Julen 1996
o Porsgrund Commemorative Plate- Telemark
o Rosemaled Bowl- Telemark Style
· Need Not Be Present To WIN
· Drawing December 12th, 2022 at 8pm – Grand Hotel